Whirlpool Fridge Problem

Hello: I have a Whirlpool model ED22DW side-by-side refrigerator. Recently, ice crystals (i.e. snow) have appeared near the place where ice exits the ice maker. Any idea what might casue this? Thank you. To reply directly to me, replace all 'z' with 'a' in email address.
George wrote:

Hi,
That is part of a full model#.

The icemaker or the door dispensor? Where exactly?

Air leak ( gasket, flapper door ), freezer too cold ( below 0F ) might be suspect.
On 14 Jun 2006 11:03:18 -0700, "Appliance Repair Aid"