Whirlpool Electric Dryer - No Heat

Thanks ahead to the appliance repair gurus!
Problem: Electric Dryer - No Heat Make: Whirlpool Model#: LE5650XMW2
Troubleshooting steps taken:
1. Replaced heating element and thermal fuse. 2. Checked ventilation and dryer is venting fine.
I noticed a sticker on the back of the dryer saying that if thermal cutoff is open, then replace. I removed the thermal cutoff and tested with ohmmeter and it's closed. I did notice that the thermal cutoff part had a slight "rattle" when shaken - don't know if this is normal or not. Where to go from here? Everything else works fine, motor spins, timer works, etc.
Thanks much!
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Take your meter and measure voltage Line-to-Line at the dryer. Do this with the machine running and set for Heat. Should measure 240V. If you read something else (like ZERO), the breaker/fuse is probably open on one side.
Jim
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,
A copy:
Q - My electric dryer runs but will not heat, what could stop my dryer from heating ?
A - Things that could stop a electric dryer from heating:
- house fuse or breaker ( needs 2! )... - heating element ... - burnt wire ... - thermostats ... thermal fuse ( not all models )... - motor heat switch ... - timer ... - selector switch ... - burnt power cord/plug ...
A ohm meter test for these parts is here... http://www.applianceaid.com/test_with_ohmmeter.html http://www.applianceaid.com/whirlpool-dryers.html#no-eheat