Whirlpool ED25UEXHW00 bad relay

I have a 3 yr. old Whirlpool side by side refrigerator. And gess what the start relay whent bad. Of course it is not under warranty. However Whirlpool must know they have a problem because MOST of the aurthorized repair services in town new exactly what the problem was with out even seeing the refrigerator. The guy who repaired our frig said he was " replacing a lot of these relays"

Part number 2261635

Reply to
mustard

Hi,

Have you asked WLP to see if they will help with the repair? Maybe the servicers in your area are just good! ;)

a Manufactures phone#...some common ones are on this page.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

jeff

Or maybe your particular area has had a lot of power fluctuations recently which will play havoc on such components? After thunder or electrical storms is a particular time of such failures.

They couldn't "know" but could likely guess depending on the accuracy of the problem description provided to them. A good reason to have a factory authorized service depot perform the service though?

Dan O.

- Appliance411.com

=Ð~~~~~~

Reply to