Whirlpool Duet GHW9250 question

Hi, I'm looking for the "Use and Care Guide" for the subject Duet washer. Can anyone help? I have a couple of questions. Specifically about the page on cleaning. Thanks
--
Grandpa

What is that dripping from my fingers?
Grandpa wrote:

Hi,
Closest I could find online.... http://www.whirlpool.com/assets/pdfs/product/ZUSECARE/8182748.pdf
Appliance Repair Aid wrote:

Thanks Jeff, I had found that one. Its for a later year model and the cleaning procedure described doesn't work with the GHW. The page has been removed from our booklet and we're kind of asea trying to figure out if there's a different combination of buttons to start the cleaning cycle or if it has one at all. Appreciate the thought.
--
Grandpa

What is that dripping from my fingers?
Grandpa wrote:

G'day,
It was worth a shot.

Maybe can order the book for your model, but your model# is incomplete... GHW9250ML0 GHW9250ML1 GHW9250ML2 GHW9250MQ0 GHW9250MQ1 GHW9250MQ2 GHW9250MT0 GHW9250MT1 GHW9250MT2 GHW9250MW0 GHW9250MW1 GHW9250MW2
Appliance Repair Aid wrote:

Its the GHW9250MT0. The few sites I've found say the book is no longer available from them.