Whirlpool Dryer Runs but no heat!

I've a Whirlpool Dryer. It runs, but no heat. How can I repair this problem? Thanks....
kai wrote:

If electric, either the element or control.
If gas, the igniter or igniter sensor or gas supply or control.

Judging from your post, you probably haven't got the ability to repair it yourself. I recommend you call 1 800 APPLIANCE REPAIR ;-)
kai wrote:

Hi,
Electric, gas? Model#?
http://www.applianceaid.com/faq-dryer.html#elecheat http://www.applianceaid.com/faq-dryer.html#gasheat
kai wrote:

Just anecdotal, but my electric dryer does that when one leg of the 220 is missing. Apparently the motor to turn the drum only needs one leg, but the element uses both.
Rick Brandt wrote:

fixed a friends moms electric dryer recently element broke.
i hate folks who attack the original poster like your too dumb to fix it.
after all each of us had to start somehere

Somebody who asks how to fix a dryer, but doesn't even think to mention whether it's gas or electric, probably *is* too ignorant to fix it.
--
Regards,
The following information is based on your ability to use a multimeter either to check olms or voltage, and is for a Whirlpool dryer with the removable rear panel and the element in the rear. This type of dryer has the lint screen on the top of the dryer.

Check Winter Haven\'s Current Weather