Whirlpool dishwasher fault code

------------------------------------- I have a Whirlpool Gold GU1500XTKQ0 dishwasher.

After having a bad timer and a controll board swap, it started normall, then a while into the cycle (less than 25 minutes) it stopped, emptied, and the CLEAN light start flashing 7 times.

Does anyone know where I can get information on this?

Thanks

Reply to
araistrick

Try repairclinic.com ww

Reply to
WW

On most major appliances, the tech pack is taped to the side of the appliance. Slide it out, and see if what you are looking for is right at your fingertips.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Whirlpool customer service: 1-866-698-2538 8 AM - 8 PM (EST) M-F (according to the 1st hit on Google when I searched for "Whirlpool dishwasher customer service phone").

Reply to
Peter