Whirlpool Conquest Side by Side

I recently thought my Whirlpool Conquest had conked out. Approaching the end of the factory warranty and it went warm. Called a service technician to do a factory repair and he found the problem to be a bad "OVERLOAD RELAY".
He deemed this "not to be a part of the enclosed refridgeration system" and thus subject to service call fees and parts.
In other words, not covered by the warranty. $245.00 later................
The part costs around $29.00 and anyone with average skills could replace the part.
I would check this first before calling in a service technician. Too late for me to save any money, but maybe someone out there is experiencing the same problem.
Here is the part. Actually more than you need, but the relay is included.
http://www.appliancepartsworldwide.com/Store_Part.aspx?Id12933
Good luck....
GW