Whirlpool Accubake Oven

I have a Whirlpool Accubake gas Range/Oven SuperCapacity 465. Range and Broil works fine. Bake doesn't start. Bake igniter doesn't glow at all.
Can I fix it myself? How can I find out whether it's a bad igniter or something else?
Can switch bake and broil ignitors? I never use broil anyway.
Thanks
Hi,

Model#? SuperCapacity 465 isn't it! http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html Some model# helps.

Possibly,
If your model uses a hot surface ignitor coil, the coil can be tested for continuity with an ohm meter or checked for power comming to the coil with a volt meter.

Sometimes they are the same/similier and can be switched.