Whirlpood Washing Machine Question

We have a Whirlpool washing machine that's probably about 6-8 years old. My wife tells me that it has recently started not fully emptying on the 2nd spin cycle (rinse). As a result, she has to re-spin it again and then it empties out totally. Today, the 2nd spin cycle didn't empty out any (if so then very little) but after spinning it again, it emptied out totally. Any ideas on what might be the culprit? Recommendations on what to do? Thanks very much.

The bearings went out -was the term- and we ended up buying a new washer. I am sorry and I hope I am wrong. aloha, Thunder
http://www.smithfarms.com Farmers & Sellers of 100% Kona Coffee & other Great Stuff
Wayne wrote:

Pump clip? http://users.ev1.net/~oschmidt/SWbdwash.html http://users.ev1.net/~oschmidt/pumpclip.html
Hope this helps.

Hi,
No model# posted.
Some possible trouble makers:
~Clogged drain ~Pump ~Coin/clothing between the tanks ~Drain hose kinked ~Bad Lid Switch ~Obstruction in Drain Hose