Whirlpood Washing Machine Question

We have a Whirlpool washing machine that's probably about 6-8 years old. My wife tells me that it has recently started not fully emptying on the 2nd spin cycle (rinse). As a result, she has to re-spin it again and then it empties out totally. Today, the 2nd spin cycle didn't empty out any (if so then very little) but after spinning it again, it emptied out totally. Any ideas on what might be the culprit? Recommendations on what to do? Thanks very much.

Reply to
Wayne

totally. Any

I am not a repairman but that did happen to my washing machine. The bearings went out -was the term- and we ended up buying a new washer. I am sorry and I hope I am wrong. aloha, Thunder

Farmers & Sellers of 100% Kona Coffee & other Great Stuff

Reply to
smithfarms pure kona

Pump clip?

Hope this helps.

Reply to
Travis Jordan

Hi,

No model# posted.

Some possible trouble makers:

~Clogged drain ~Pump ~Coin/clothing between the tanks ~Drain hose kinked ~Bad Lid Switch ~Obstruction in Drain Hose

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

jeff