Whicker furniture...

I have a set of finished outdoor furniture. It sits on my screened in porch and it used to have a "green trim"on it, but the sun has faded it so much, that you can't even tell that it used to be green. I would like to know how I can get the green back. I thought about using those paint pens, but I'm not sure whether that would work on whicker that has already been finished. How can I get the green back? What do I have to do?
Thanks!
<< it used to have a "green trim"on it, but the sun has faded it >>
Try masking (blue painters tape) and spraying with Krylon in the green shade you like. Krylon and possibly other companies make acrylic lacquers which are naturally UV resistant. Regular oil base spray enamels would not be the best choice here. HTH
Joe
Even though the whicker has been finished and sprayed with a varnish or shellac?

shade
are
best
<< Even though the whicker has been finished and sprayed with a varnish or shellac? >>
Sure. Test a small area first and if it looks OK go ahead with it. HTH
Joe
Joe, I think I'll try that, Thank you!