Which wire to cut?

I'm new to explosives and I don't know which wire to cut, help me plzzzzzz, it's urgent.
I assume there is a timer on it that is counting down to tell you exactly how much time you have left before the bomb will go off. I always like the way they all have that convenient feature. That way, you can either cut the wire at the very last second and keep the bomb going off, or you can run out of the building and dive forward into the air as the bomb explodes behind you.

Just like my alarm clock, I always set my bomb timers a few minutes ahead. It solves that pesky "last-second disable" issue.
"It's always the red wire.................. or maybe the blue ???

RickH wrote:

Ask MacGruber...
http://tinyurl.com/48lg7g
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)
RickH wrote:

Don't cut the one that goes BANG!
--
Claude Hopper :)

? ?
RickH wrote:

MacGyver hasn't been on this newsgroup in my memory.

unscrew the cover, and push the "disarm the bomb" button.
It really doesn't matter which wire.
But you have to use the correct wire cutters.
I'm new to explosives and I don't know which wire to cut, help me plzzzzzz, it's urgent.
It really doesn't matter which wire.
But you have to use the correct wire cutters.
I'm new to explosives and I don't know which wire to cut, help me plzzzzzz, it's urgent.
RickH wrote:

Cut the chartreuse wire if it's a gay bomb.
TDD
On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 08:52:29 -0800 (PST), RickH

eney- meeny- miney- mo-

Cut them all and you'll be sure you got the right one.
Best answer yet...... Terry

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 08:52:29 -0800 (PST), RickH

You cut any wire, but FIRST program your personal omega-13 unit to activate if the bomb goes off. Now you know which wire NOT to cut.

Dumbass. First take a piece of bare copper wire and short between all wires to see which ones are hot.
Sheesh.
Steve

I've alway thought you should pull the cap out of the C4.
On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 07:07:46 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

Bomb-proof your computer, retroactively. All you have to do is read the following garbagelike string. It installs the Omega-13 nanovirus, and even cuts the wires for you.
777_666 aleph71 nofish^6 1337.hell