Which start kit for Whirlpool fridge?

First timer to this group. What is the correct start kit for my Whirlpool fridge, model ET22DKXAW02? I went out and bought a Supco RCO410 start kit but then I discovered my fridge has a run capacitor and the supco web site says it this start kit is for compressors without run capacitors.
--
dano ( snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net)

Dan Olson wrote:

Hi,
Replacement kit... http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&NX6234 Compressor relay & overload assembly
jeff Appliance Repair Aid http://www.applianceaid.com /

Thanks, but I was given advice to try a 3 in 1 start kit since this fridge runs for half a day or so, then suddenly can't start. Fans keep running and I can here it trying to start every 4 minutes or so. Unplugging it for a while seems to cure it.
--
dano ( snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net)

G'day,
Most techs and all of the manufactures do not advice using the 3-1 kits to replace a PTC relay on the newer compressors.
They can void any compressor warranty left and can cause over heating problems with the compressor.