Which solder paste for water copper pipe?

I'm repiping my whole house with water copper pipes. There are few kinds of solder paste including oil and water base at the local hardware supply store. Any difference between oil or water base and so which is the right one for lead free solder?
Why not use the lead free type that comes on a spool an looks like a large wire? Something like <http://www.plumbingsupply.com/solder.html
DAC
On Thu, 18 May 2006 08:40:44 -0700, "Jack" <n> wrote:

You should match the paste to the solder you are using. In fact, I always purchase only that solder that actually comes with a tin of flux paste.