which repairs should be first

Page 2 of 2  
wrote:

Already have a structural engineer on this and my offer is already beating down the list price... of course I don't know if it will be accepted till I make the offer. I'm still thinking while looking at other homes. Thanks.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Tue, 07 Feb 2012 19:32:32 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Yep and I'm the OP. I've decided to pass on this investment for a couple of reasons of which have nothing to do with the numbers but rather the waiting time to get the repairs done and how long it might take to negotiate the deal too. I know the foundation guy is backlogged about 2 months and I decided if I were to do the repairs, I'd do the foundation first. Who knows what the other guys schedules are so all in all, I figure at least 4 months minimum to get the house into shape and maybe longer??? I'm not willing to wait that long while the house sits idle. Still want to thank all tho for the ideas / help !!!
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Related Threads

    HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.