Which PowerWasher Should I get? I have 3 That I'm seriously considering.

My main uses are for cleaning concrete, the driveway and the house. Here are the 3 choices that I've narrowed down:

If i get this one, I was thinking of getting the $140 option kit.

The 2nd choice is

The last choice is
Is having a commercial Honda engine (GX) important or is a regular honda motor (GC) good enough? My ideal machine would have a Honda GX commercial motor and a cat pump but thats just too much money. Out of those 3 choices which one do you guys recommend? All information helpful. Thanks ahead.

Reply to
OVERKILL

One piece of advice: worry a lot more about the pump used than the engine. It's the pump that usually dies LONG before you see engine wear.

Reply to
Curmudgeon

Cheap Comet pump..avoid

Cheap Comet pump..avoid

Bad link.

the pump is more important than the motor. If doing concrete get a turbo tip.

Reply to
ROBMURR

When I needed to clean my deck, I bought an electric power washer from Home Depot. After washing for 4 hours, I only finished a small portion of the deck and the washer died. I returned it and rented a fairly big power washer. That didn't work that much better than the electric washer (hard to believe, but true) and I went back and rented the biggest pressure washer they had. That worked out quite nicely and I was able to clean the deck but now I had to be careful since it was possible to remove the softer wood fibers.

I decided to buy the biggest power washer at Home Depot ($999). For me, that was a huge amount of money but I use it all the time for a wide variety of projects. I've used it to clean ugly concrete sidewalks, green/black mold covered wood, decks and my car. It does an incredibly good job cleaning the car and, no, it does not remove the paint or cause any damage to the car.

If you buy a small power washer, you'll find that you will not use it as much because it takes so much longer to complete projects.

Reply to
Bob