Which plywood for hurricane protection?

Probably a rather stupid question but,
I need to make cutours of plywood t attach over our witndows in the event of a hurricane. We have a brick veneer house. What type of plywood do I use and how do we attach it?
Any help is appreciated
Who Cares wrote:

Yes. Jim McNamara does. He will be along anytime now to instruct you in this. He is an expert at everything in the entire universe. He's the Anti-Christ.

Sounds like petty jealousy that you're neither.
John
John Barry spaketh...

sounds like a kill-file volunteer
--