Which lube for lamp sockets?

Vas-o-lean

Reply to
Ron

I don't know if that was supposed to be a joke, but I did that the other day; works well.

Reply to
GWB

Nose oil is no joke. Will work for a lubercant for many things. Just not much of it is made at one time.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

No it wasn't a joke. Nose oil (or grease) was probably being used long before petroleum based products became widely available.

\\ Not mentioned in that article is using nose oil as a lip balm if a Chap Stick isn't at hand.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia