Which is better

Hi guys,
I'm new here, but i already have a question bugging my mind.
I just want to ask what should I use for banister, should I use steel or wood?
Would really appreciate your help.
--
ownerbuilder2012

On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 06:36:16 +0000, ownerbuilder2012

I prefer wood for aesthetics myself, but in a contemporary styled home, metal may be nice too.
On Sep 24, 2:36am, ownerbuilder2012

That would depend on all the important information that you didn't state.
On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 06:36:16 +0000, ownerbuilder2012

What is your criteria ... cost, maintenance, appearance, etc.. ?
On 9/24/2012 10:42 AM, Doug wrote:

Don't be silly. You should always present the least amount of information possible when asking a question...
On Sep 24, 2:36am, ownerbuilder2012

Would really appreciate some more information about the project.
Inside or outside? What's the rest of the decor like? Is cost an issue? What will it be mounted to?
Your question is far to broad to answer other than to simply blurt out a choice, based on nothing other than...well...based on nothing.
On 9/24/2012 1:36 AM, ownerbuilder2012 wrote: ...

Yes.

... Almost. The better answer might be a "combination" of the two materials. ...
Already covered...
:)
The one on the left.
What?
What's that you ask?
What do I mean - "the one on the left" ?
Oh, I guess I'm being just as clear as you are with your "which is better" subject.

Learn from your mistakes then.
Next time, put a little more thought into what you put in the subject line of your post.
On 9/24/2012 1:36 AM, ownerbuilder2012 wrote:

I like wicker banisters. ^_^
TDD