Which holds staples better - OSB, Particle Board or Plywood?

Quick question about using plywood sheathing;
What would hold 18 guage narrow crown staples better, OSB, particle board or regular plywood?
The price is similar and I'm not talking about that many square feet so that's not the issue. I'm just wondering which would have a better grip on the staples.
I agree with Edwin's ranking. Go Edwin, it's your birthday.

So, is that the RANK you're assigning to how well they hold light guage staples?
And according to this you feel that particle board is one of the worst such materials... :-)
Stellijer wrote:

DIRT holds staples or nails better than particle board.
On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:24:09 -0400, "Stellijer"

Overall, comparing identical thicknesses of "wood" plywood holds better.
-- John Willis