Which Fixture do we need most?

I'm a backwoods redneck. Me and the wife an kids always just went to da outhouse to do our stuff. For washin, we used a pail. But me an da wife want to modernize. We decided to put water in da house. I runned a hose from the barn to da house an put a spiket on da end. Now me wife wants me ta put in a fixture. We been discussin which one is the most importint. She says she wants a sink in da kitchen, but I say that only washes diishes and nothin more. I got to thinkin that a bathtub be da best cuz it big nuff for washin dishes, washun clothes, and bathin. But she say we can not shit in the bathtub. I dont know why not, it go down the drain an then we can bathe and save the water to do dishes.

But wife say we need toilet an bathtub. I told her flat out that is too much plummin to do an we can only afford to buy one of them. Maybe in 2012 we can afford another, and by then maybe I want to do more plummin.

I think the bathtub be too much work. We got to heat at least 5 pails of water outside on the garbage burnin barrel to get it hot. In da toilet we not need to make no hot water and we can always bathe in the pail like we always do.

I think the toilet is the most importint, We can shit in it, do dishes in it, do laundry in it and wash our feet and hands in it, without heatin no water. Best of all I can get uncle roy to paint a dixie flag on the seat.

What do you think? Which is most importint?

Redneck Bubba

Reply to
RedneckBubba

Shit outside, take a sponge bath and get a kitchen sink.You can piss in it too.

Reply to
Hipupchuck

sell your computer.

Reply to
ransley

Shower. Takes less space and water than a tub. You can rinse off your soapy dishes. With a plastic tub, you can do laundry with your feet as you shower. After you go out to poop in the rain, you can hang your clothes in the shower.

In 2012, you can install your toilet in the shower so you won't have to keep mopping the floor. Some sports drinks dye poop. In 2012, let each member of the household choose a different colored drink. That way you'll know who didn't flush or failed to get his turd in the bowl.

Reply to
E Z Peaces