Which Dishwasher easiest to winterize?

It's time to replace the old faithful Kitchen Aide in seasonal summer cottage. The worst job of draining the water and putting the house to bed each fall is doing the dishwasher. If I don't remove & completely drain the intake solenoid it freezes and breaks. Access is tight, hands too big, screws tiny, etc. etc. Adding antifreeze to tub of water and then running it through just does the drain solenoid side of things. Any advise would be appreciated.
Just give the hubby a pair of gloves and scarf and you're good to go.

I have the cheapest Sears in my cottage. I disconnect the water inlet, use a sponge to remove as much water as I can, and dump in some antifreeze. It has survived 4 years now. (Funny part is that first year I used a plumber to winterize because I didn't know first thing about it. He didn't do anything to the dishwasher or cloths washer and they both made it despite an ocassional below zero temp. I don't know if I was lucky or if they just don't need anything. Now I winterize both...)