Which comes first, the windows or the paint?

Getting ready to paint my house and getting quotes for replacement windows. Should I paint or do the windows first?

Maybe both. Paint now and come back and touch up later. Otherwise, put the windows in first.
"al" wrote

One thought if you paint after the windows are in. Be sure to remove the screens of your windows. Even pros sometimes have accidents, removing paint from screens can sometimes be virtually impossible.
Moiss Nacio wrote:

Yes, not really being a DIY kind of a guy, this is why I was thinking of painting first unless there was a real good reason not to. So that I wouldn't end up painting the windows or some part there of !
Thanks...

If I had new windows, even the slightest line of paint on the edge, even that couldn't be seen by anyone from the ground, even a very straight line, would bother me.
And the only windows I've seen replaced are my next door neighbor's. Becasue of the way the sliding windows in this '79 townhouse are mounted, they didn't do any damage to the paint. Afaict.
They did form these rectangular tubes above and below the windows, that I'm not sure I like. If I thought they were substantial, I'd consider them an architectural feature, but my personality is such that since I know they were just bent from sheet aluminum, and are hollow, they seem silly.
Although they make the windows a prominent feature, and not almost a non-feature like the original windows. I guess they are meant to resemble windows sills and the thing at the top that the house I was born into had. So for everyone else who doesn't know or doesn't care what they are made of, maybe it does resemble that. I only see them when I'm coming home so I have't made up my mind.