which clear protective top finish for kitchen cabinets

I'm looking for recommendation for the protective clear finish over my faux finish cabinets. They're kitchen cabinets with light color, acrylic based, satin paint. I was planning to use MinWax's Acrylic Polyurethene. Any other suggestions? Someone mentioned Varathene. What is that?
thx in advance.
Varathane is a brand, You want something oil resistant. You need a floor or cabinet refinishers advise or call the Faux product maker. Oil will work after your Faux cures. but yellows a bit.
Varathane is a brand name. But it is commonly used to refer to their polyurethane finish.
m Ransley wrote:

Flecto named their polyurethane finish Varathane. Good stuff. I've been using it for years started with oil based and have switched to water based now as it doesn't yellow as much and easier cleanup. Label is printed with "Our hardest finish" and they make a lot of finishes. Gloss is harder than the other sheens and doesn't obscure the grain or other details like satin does.
On Sat, 3 Jul 2004 02:30:41 -0400, "wendi"

wendi wrote:

That's what you want...any water base urethane.