Which Bondo Product For Repairing A Gause In Wooden Outdoor House Siding ?

This is Turtle.

There is a new type Bondo that came out about 5 years ago for cars and really anything from rubber to metal that will let the paint grab it because it's eching ability to hold paint. Any Paint and Body shop people can give you the details of this stuff or I will call a friend of mione who does Body work which told me about this stuff and get the details. I will post it this evening. There is just about only 3 kinds and one is the old Bondo , New Bondo with red Epoxie hardener, and the stuff for fiber glass with Epoxie hardener. This new Bondo is the best and will stay there for ever.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

Hello:

Thanks for suggestions regarding the use of Bondo for my problem, which I have copied below. Appreciate the help and suggestions very much.

Which Bondo ?

Have looked in their web catalog, and they have so many potential ones to use. Which one would you folks recommend, please ?

Thanks, Bob

Regarding the repair of a house that has T1-11 exterior siding (located in the Northeast):

The siding has a few "gouges" that I would like to smooth over with some kind of (I'll use the word loosely) "spackle".

Not too sure what product to use.

What would be good as regards weather resistance (it's an outside surface, and it gets real cold and snowy up here)) and can be painted, and hold the paint, well ?

Reply to
Robert11

Auto body filler. Get it at NAPA or similar type stores.

Reply to
dadiOH