which ball valve - high pressure or low pressure?

Hello,
Should I purchase a ball valve marked 'high pressure' or one that is marked 'low pressure'? It's for the water tank in the loft fed by the rising main.
Hope I make sense :)
Wayne.

Depends on your interpretation of high and low pressures. Do they give any number, such as 250 WOG? You can always use a high pressure in a low pressure situation, but not the other way around so why not be safe?

My SWAG is that low pressure is for gas lines.
--
Free men own guns, slaves don\'t
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/