Which 71/4" Tile Saw is the best?

I am looking for a sliding 7 1/4" tile saw, but have been unable to find reviews of the various brands. Does anyone have experience with the dewalt?
Thanks, Nicholas Falkoff
I have always used TARGET. Never a problem in my 20 yrs...

snipped-for-privacy@auburndalebuilders.com says...

I bought this one at the BORG a few years back:
http://www.mk-diamond-saws.com/mk_370_tile_saw.html
I've used it a *lot* and it's done the job well. I had to replace the water pump (the one that came with it was junk), but it's been great.
I think if I were to buy one today I'd likely go for this one, understanding that the blade would have to be replaced:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber46225
--
Keith