Where would you put this bathroom outlet (pics)

In my ongoing bathroom project, I am redoing the wiring. A question came up as to where to put the outlet. The picture shows on the right where the old outlet used to be ( which I don't know if I liked, right next to the sink) and on the left shows the new double gang box I put in ( next to the door). I thought of 2 options of where to put the outlet.
1) in the new double gang box 2) somewhere under the window
What you can't see is the wall on the left is all mirror, so the outlet can't go on that wall. Any input appreciated.
http://picasaweb.google.com/mikerock92/BathroomOutlet #

It depends on what you'll be plugging into that outlet. If you're going to have something sitting on the vanity top charging, then having the outlet closer to the vanity is preferable.

Can't see them-- the picture is underexposed because your light meter was reading the window/white curtains. Reshoot them properly exposed....how you do that depends on what kind of camera you're using.

Sorry about the pics, I'll try again later.
While on the subject, does a bathroom outlet need to be a seperate 20A circuit, or can it feed the bath fan and light as well?

You can have one 20 amp circuit feed one entire bathroom or you can have a 20 amp circuit feed only the receptacles in several bathrooms. Personally I prefer to keep the lights separate from the receptacle. The bath receptacle must be located within 3' of the outside edge of the basin. It must also be located on a wall that is adjacent to the sink or countertop.

Should always be on separate circuits, particularly in bathrooms and kitchens. Not good when you blow a fuse and you can't see what is hot/ slippery/dangerous.

...which is when you'll get some helpful answers...

He has gotten helpful answers and one infomercial on light meters. ;)
On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 11:03:29 -0700 (PDT), Mikepier

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 07:47:30 -0700 (PDT), Mikepier
Unless you plan to tear off the sheet rock, putting new wiring under the window will be very difficult. Think electric tooth brush for the best location for the outlet.
Also, bathrooms receptacles have to be GFCI protected. Blow dryers are pretty power hungry. You can put the light and a fan on the circuit if the light/fan is not more than 10A and I have never seen a fart fan that was.
Also, if the receptacle is the only receptacle on the circuit, it has to be a 20A receptacle.
Thanks for all your inputs. As it turns out, I decided to put the new outlet where the old one was. It didn't make sense to put the outlet behind on the switch box, and I did not want to put under the window in case we put a towel rack. So the only logical place was where the old one was.
I did run a new 20A circuit. The only other loads will be the fan (48W) vanity light (200W) , and shower hi-hat light (65W).
Speaking of the shower light, because I had to put it on a GFI, I ran the 20A feed first to the switchbox, then a ran a jumper to the GFI outlet, then I ran another jumper from the GFI back to the switchbox ( LOAD side of GFI) so the shower light switch will be protected. Of course I could have just saved some trouble by putting a GFI breaker, Or run the feed first to the GFI outlet, then run a LOAD side jumper back to the switchbox, but I did not want the vanity lights and fan on GFI, so this seemed like the only wiring solution, right?
On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 07:47:30 -0700 (PDT), Mikepier

Put it where it would be convenient to use an electric shaver or hair dryer. Don't base the location on where it is convenient to install, though.