Where were you?

We're doing some research on this matter.
Where were you when the world ended on Saturday, May 21, 2011?
Please give approximate location, and provide details what you saw as the world was anhilated. Please include everything you can remember, and include the time (and your timezone) that it occurred.
If you're able, please describe your present conditions in the afterlife.
Notice, for those in Joplin, MO, it appears the end came a day late. No one knows how or why this occurred.
Paul
paul.harvey@127.0.0.1.com wrote the following:

I would reply, but I'm dead.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On Tue, 24 May 2011 00:55:06 -0500, paul.harvey wrote:

Camping north-east of Minneapolis - we saw lightning, dark skies, heavy rain and lots of flooding from the tornado shelter that we were cowering in as the sirens blared around us. It felt like the world was ending.
Well, OK, so it wasn't *that* bad - but it amused us at the time that the warning sirens were going off and there was a heck of a storm going on :-) Earlier that day we'd floated our tent and belongings out of a lake that hadn't been there a couple of hours previously.
Oh, and we got to go back to the same shelter on Sunday too and repeat the experience. Funny thing was, we'd camped at that same site once the year before and had exactly the same experience then too - someone's trying to tell us something ;-)
cheers
Jules
On May 24, 9:15am, Jules Richardson

Spring Floods.
On May 24, 1:55am, paul.har...@127.0.0.1.com wrote:

Actually, as far as I can tell, the world did end on Saturday.
My daughter's softball team played such a crappy game that we dropped 2 seedings for the Sectionals, have to play in a play-in game, will have to play a state-ranked team if we win that one and won't host any games regardless of how we do.
When will the suffering end?
On May 24, 12:55am, paul.har...@127.0.0.1.com wrote:

"We" who? And why? And how does this relate to home repair except for the left handed reference to Joplin?
Joe