where water filter located

I have a well water source in my house and static pressure on tank WELL-X-Trol, model WX-251, shown 50 lbs/sq.inch pressure , but very poor flow.Additional I have two tanks for water treatment. One of the reply on my message from 7/15, recommend to change water filter. Where this filter located? Thanks for all advices. Ed.
Ed wrote:

You may not have a filter; not every system has one.
Does the reading on the pressure gauge change?? It should move from something like 30 lbs up to 50 lbs as the pump fills the storage tank. If the gauge stays at 50, the gauge is clogged or broken.
Jim

my
You said you have two tanks for water treatment, what are they for or what do they look like or what do you to keep them operating? Is one of them an automatically backwashed or regenerated filter and the other a softener?
Gary Quality Water Associates www.qualitywaterassociates.com Bulletin Board www.qualitywaterassociates.com/phpBB2

two fiberglass(look like) tanks about 5-6 feet tall and 15-20 inches in diameter. Both with mechanical devices for setting time for treatment.

poor
on
what
an
Ed emailed pictures of the 'filters' to me and he has a 5600TC acid neutralizer filter and 5600TC softener that he is going to have serviced.
Gary Quality Water Associates www.qualitywaterassociates.com Bulletin Board www.qualitywaterassociates.com/phpBB2