Where to mail order parts of A/C?

Hi,

Can anyone suggest a reputable place to mail order parts for centrol A/C system?

I need to buy a blower wheel (of air handler) for my Carrier central system.

Thanks,

-SZ

Reply to
SZ

TRY;

BTW, it only took about 2 seconds to find these with GOOGLE.

Reply to
Steve Newman

Thanks, steve,

I did try google search and find some also. But I just want to know a reliable vendor (also with good price) which google does not tell.

The 3 links you provided seem to be very informative.

Thanks again.

SZ

Reply to
SZ