Where to get these multi-fold doors

I have a sitting room, next to the master bedroom.
In fact they are the same large room. Just the bedroom is cathedral ceiling, while the sitting room part is 8'.
I came across some web pages and found some nice doors that can probably divide my two rooms. I saved the images and placed them at: http://tinyurl.com/stw52
I googled search all the possible words I can think of: bifold doors, multifold doors, French doors, etc, and can not find these doors. Before I go to HomeDepot or Lowes to special order them, I was wondering if anyone on the net who can help me to locate any stores or lumber yards that sell this kind of doors? And how do you call those doors?
I want the total opening to be 8' to 10', consisting of 4 doors. Those 2 doors at both ends are closed except in special situations, and 2 middle doors are opened most of the time.
Thanks for any tips.
Y.
Bald Eagle wrote:

French Door" It may have to be custom made beyond 8'.
--
Grandpa

Grandpa,
Thanks.
8' should work for me, even though 10' might look better. Any idea where one can find that kind of door without special order? I really want to avoid spending thousands for a partition door. I googled "interior four panel French Door", and have not found any place that carry that kind od door. If you can provide additional information to help narrow my search, I'll be really grateful.
Y.
Bald Eagle wrote:

than 6' nor taller than 6'8"; though I have seen some 8' wide exterior types that wouldn't be suitable as a room divider. Anything else is going to be a custom made job. That's the trouble with those decorating magazines and sites, they don't have to worry about the budget you or I have. ;-) Can't help you with a source, we always just drooled and then did something else. You might look into Shoji style or sliding panel doors, they might do the trick for you.
--
Grandpa

Thank you, Grandpa.
I guess I have to talk to Lowes or HomeDepot for a custom door then.
Y.
Bald Eagle wrote:

And you would be making a costly mistake. The big box stores may be cheaper on some things, but special orders will cost you way more than a serious door supplier (where do you think Lowes or HD gets theirs?). Look in your yellow pages for a door mill and order them directly. You will be more likely to get what you ordered, and it will be MUCH less than the borgs.
Except for certain doors that Lowes and HD order by the thousands, I buy all my doors from a door mill and get them for less than HD or Lowes can get them for me. Plus, the selection is much greater.
The only caveat is that you must know how to order doors. The door mill will ask you questions like; type and color of hinge, 3 or 4 hinges per door, jamb type and thickness, bored or unbored, threshold, solid or laminated jambs, paint grade or stain grade, how many lites, 1-3/8" or 1-3/4", trimmed or untrimmed, what trim, what keepers for the stationary doors, etc. Be prepared for them.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.
Robert Allison wrote:

This really helps! I did not know you can order a single customized doors from special stores cheaper than a big box store, as I got only familiar with HomeDepot and Lowes - I spent over $10K at HD and Lowes to finish my basement as they have everything I have, and got to know these places.
I guess I need to educate myself before order a customized door from those door mills.

Have you looked at accordian doors?
--
Free men own guns - www.geocities/CapitolHill/5357/

That will make the bedroom look like office. The place I used to work had this kind of partition door to separate a big meeting room.
Thanks for the tips though. I did not know that was called Accordian door until read your message and search over the net.