Where to get these bathtub overflow gaskets?

I've been looking online, and can't seem to find the parts for this...
I have an OLD cast iron tub (not free standing on legs) and the hole for the overflow is 2.5". I need to get a new rubber gasket in between the overflow tube and the tub, and another gasket for the 2.5" hole before putting the metal cover back on. I don't seem to be able to find either one of these items at the local hardwares, or online.
I have what little is left of both of these gaskets. It appears that when you put the metal cover on, the two screws draw the two gaskets pretty tight together and create the seal. Not sure what brand the tub is, or the waste overflow assembly, which doesn't seem to help..
Can anyone tell me where to get these, and maybe post a link directly to them? I've been to most of the big plumbing supply places online, and done searches, but no joy...
Thanks, and I'd like to get this back in service
Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!
Where are you located?
RB
Xlat wrote:

RB wrote:

I bought mine at Ace Hardware. If it's what I think it is, it's thicker at the bottom than at the top to accomodate the tilt in the bathtub (at least mine was). It's easier to replace if you have access to the pipe but can be done from the front (a dental pick helps). The difficult part is to insure that the sealing surfaces are clean.