Where to get teeny-tiny screws

I needs some little bitty wood screws: No. 1 by short (1/4", 3/8") in

*steel* (or stainless). The only ones I can find this small are brass (available locally at a couple places down to No. 0!). Anyone know where to find such things?

Already checked Small Parts, MicroMark, McMaster, etc., etc. Google gives a f****ng mess: screw mfgrs. from Lahore, India, bogus "blogs" with no information, clueless clockmaker sites with no information, etc., etc.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Mike S.

specializes in wood fasteners.