Where to get Road Stencils (huge white letters)?

Page 9 of 9
On Thu, 28 Jul 2016 16:02:22 -0700 (PDT), bob haller wrote:

Yup. That's *exactly* what we're doing.
Both ends of the trail will be signed by the owners of the property at both ends (since we have to work together to accomplish a solution).
We're also making it very difficult to get past the gate at the junction of the trail and the paved private road.
We're not so naive to think that nobody is going to lift their bikes over the gate - but they have to manually circumvent the block and that's why we're doing that.
I'm borrowing a hole digger as we speak ... so as to put up the posts.