Where to get parts for McCulloch electric chain saw?

I need the nylon gear that the electric motor drives, has the small spur gear on the side that drives the chain. I tried searching on Google and Yahoo for "McCulloch electric chain saw parts" and get nothing useful. Lots of hits for gas Mccullochs parts. Any other search suggestions?
jhill wrote:

Your local small engine repair service or dedicated dealer if you're in a large enough place to have one comes to mind...
I live in a small town a hundred miles from a large city.

Lots
jhill wrote:

Sounds about like us although town is large enough to have at least a small engine repair shop that carries or can get parts for most brand names...
I guess lacking that my next step would be to go directly to McCulloch--I presume there's some service/repair center info w/ the owner's manual? Failing that, I'd go to the phone book for the larger town and find the dealer/distributor there.
Of course, if it's just a low-cost "homeowner" saw it may not be cost-effective or if it's very old parts may not be available. I don't have any McCulloch stuff (all "green" :) ) so don't know how they are for that sort of thing.
The advantage of the "all green" scenario is while initial price is higher than some alternatives, the dealer is here and parts are available in a day or two at most, even for very old stuff...

SOL for the most part. McColloch has been out of business since the early 90s. I have a McC electric that I have been nursing along but it is mostly "what will fit" from other manufacturers. The idea of finding a mom and pop lawn equipment shop is right though. Just don't expect to get lucky at the first 10 or so ;-)

90s.
They are still around, but really no more chainsaws and other yard equipment. http://www.mccullochpower.com / Greg
Back from the dead huh? I guess MTD bought the name. They don't seem to have any reference to the old McC products on that page. I know a few years ago when I was looking for parts, the consensus was there wasn't any McCulloch.
Try here. Click on customer service. Lotsa luck! http://www.mccullochpower.com / Greg

Lots
MTD has taken over the distribution of McCulloch parts. \ We are still a McCulloch service & parts dealer http://www.dreamscape.com/fayequip/parts_we_carry.htm

Lots
Thanks to all that responded. I did not know Mcculloch was out of business. Must be why I had so much trouble finding parts suppliers. Also why I was able to get them at an auction so cheap! I bought two, one is cheaply made home user type with the stripped plastic gear, and the other is a better made more commercial-looking unit that does not seem to have any plastic gears. I will try the two sources recomended by "Greg O" and "Bumtracks"

Lots
Canada Service ? Europe Service www.mcculloch-europe.com
begin 666 cleardot.gif M1TE&.#EA`0`!`)'_`/___P```)D`,P```"'_"T%$3T)%.DE2,2XP`M[M`"'Y 6! $```(`+ `````!``$```("5 $`.P`` ` end