where to get In-N-Out Burger ceramic wall tile with palm tree

Hi, If you've ever been to In-N-Out Burger, you know the ceramic tile they have. There is a band of white tiles with a red palm tree on it. I went to the company store http://shop.in-n-out.com/innout / and they didn't have them. I tried the 800 number 800-743-0128 and they said they didn't have them.
So where does In-N-Out get the tiles? Can a mere mortal get the tiles? I tried eBay but didn't see any so it's almost like they don't exist.
I'd rather not try the midnight auto parts option since I know many people consider it their place of worship and I'd probably get martyred if a devotee caught me chipping a tile out of the wall. (ok, I'm just kidding)
But if anybody knows where to get the tile legally, I'd like to get one or two.