Where to find Toter 65-gallon trash bags or can liners

We have a Toter 65-gallon trash cart. We cannot find the proper trash bags or can liners anywhere. The janitorial service we visited had can liners, but they weren't big enough. Where can I find 65-gallon and 95-gallon can liners for Toter trash carts?
Better yet, where can I find HEAVY (at least 3 mil) bags? Not the expensive ones sold at HD.