Where to find outdoor bathrobe hooks (brass? bronze?) for a good price?

Page 2 of 2

I suggest you go to rec.crafts.metalworking or sci.engr.joining-welding and see if someone there might be willing to whip you some up. Priority Mail flat rate would be about $8. If you end up with a blank wall, contact me again here, and I'll see if I can squeeze you in.
Steve
in message

You must understand that I am not referring to the $80 per copy stainless steel varieties offered by some stores. These would just be steel, prone to rust, normal everyday bathrobe hooks. Anything you leave out in the weather 24/7 is subject to a new set of rules.
Steve