Where to Find Info on Natural Gas Plumbing (?)

After searching for hours, I can't find squat on gas plumbing codes or info, except places wanting to sell code books for big money.
Anyone here know some good links? Books under $35?
--
Thanks,
tbl

For l.p. (propane), I use a Rego Products (Engineered Controls International Inc. / EEII) 'LP-Gas Serviceman's Manual'. I don't know if they make one for natural gas. Maybe you're searching with the wrong wording. 'Plumbing' is going to bring back different results than 'piping'. A Google search for: natural + gas + line + sizing, came up with lots of links like this: http://www.tanklesswaterheaters.com/sizingtable.html

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 15:51:56 -0500, "Bob"

Excellent thought!
--
Thanks,
tbl

I have some pdf files that I found about natural gas.
Google has 2,190,000 hits for natural gas piping.
Your question is vague. Want to narrow the situation down to a county or two.

Try Googleing _NFPA 54_.
-zero

Will do.
--
Thanks,
tbl

If you live in a decent size town, try your local Public Library. If you don't find what you want on the shelves ask the Librarian, they can quickly search other Library branches to see if they have what you want.
Rick

Ask at your city or county permit office. The people there are usually pretty helpful. Most municipalities follow the standard codes (2000 International Fuel Gas Code, 2000 Uniform Plumbing Code) but there are exceptions, so check.