Where to find hand pump for well?

I have a shallow well, and in the summer the water level drops to about 10 feet. Do they make hand pumps that can pump water from that depth? Any ideas where to find one? My water supply is plentiful, but doesn't do me any good when the power is off.

Zootal wrote:

Check out The Bosworth Company. Their various versions of "The Guzzler" (can handle max head of 12 ft) are customizable and the company is very good to deal with. I just got a customized (duckbill valves, garden hose fitting for inlet and outlet ports, aluminum clamp ring with stop brackets) Guzzler 400. It works great. Here's a link to their website:
http://www.thebosworthco.biz /
Zootal wrote:

As usual, try google: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=well+hand+pump&btnG=Google+Search
Here are some sample results: http://www.survivalunlimited.com/deepwellpump.htm http://www.do-it-yourself-pumps.com/handpumps.htm http://www.plumbingsupply.com/handpump.html