Where to find dust mask?

I have seen some guys at work that wear a particular type of dust mask. They are high quality and made out of a neoprene shell. They have a cloth filter, and two small exhaust ports. They have a velcro closure in back on the strap that goes around the neck. They cover the mouth and nose, coming up to about where your glasses rest on your nose. They are kind of diamond shaped.
I have searched Google and entered every keyword I can think of. Someone makes them. Someone sells them. Can anyone here help lead me to a seller?
Steve

on
coming
diamond
seller?
here's a dumb question did you ask the people at work, where they got there's?
also they sell them at homedepot, canadien tire.

Leave it to you to ask it.

wanted to ask the basic's first so morons like yourself can follow along.
by the way how is your wife, did she heal up???
funny thing those std's
punch
They are sold everywhere even Ace Hardware, probably Wall Mart to,
"SteveB" wrote in message news:

on
coming
diamond
seller?
Try Google again using one of the key words of _respirator_.
You must have googled Furnace Filter or fish fry , Try respirator. 3m makes them.

cloth
Someone
Already tried respirator, and didn't find the model I wanted. Also tried _respirator_ and got only two hits, neither helpful.
Thanks.
Steve

    Where did the others get 'em? Perhaps you could ask them the name of the manufacturer and the model of the mask? <G>
Barry

I have a Dustfoe 88 (I think that's the right #). Anyway, this mask fits tightly against the face with a rubber seal, has two valves to prevent glasses from fogging up, adjustable straps, and replaceable filters. The hourglass-shaped fabric filters replace very easily. If you have a beard, it won't work well. This mask is about the best investment in my woodshop, about $30. Talking through it doesn't work well. You can Google (or Froogle), to find it.
SteveB wrote:

i bet the guys at work cant read your mind... better ask them where they got them from... bet no one here knows where they got them....
:)I have seen some guys at work that wear a particular type of dust mask. :)They are high quality and made out of a neoprene shell. They have a cloth :)filter, and two small exhaust ports. They have a velcro closure in back on :)the strap that goes around the neck. They cover the mouth and nose, coming :)up to about where your glasses rest on your nose. They are kind of diamond :)shaped. :) :)I have searched Google and entered every keyword I can think of. Someone :)makes them. Someone sells them. Can anyone here help lead me to a seller? :) :)Steve :) :)
Try http://www.conney.com/ They have a sizeable number of respiratory protection devices. Also try these others:
http://www.wwhardware.com / http://www.rockler.com / http://www.northerntool.com/
Recommend you discuss respiratory protection with your firm's safety officer, as well as your co-workers.

Man, oh, man, if you were here, I'd take you and your wife out to a prime rib dinner!
Absolutely brilliant!
Question: Why should I have to pay for PPE for a workplace environmental hazard?
Answer: I shouldn't.
Tomorrow, I shall breach the issue with fellow workers, and the seller of these masks. I am sure he would like to sell one to every interested fork driver at full retail with the company paying for it.
BTW, I found them at www.breathesmogmasks.com
Take a look, and thanks again.
Steve
SteveB wrote: