Where to find Certainteed half-screens?

I have Certainteed vinyl replacement windows that have full screens. However, I'd like to replace the full screens with half screens. I've looked around, but can't locate these anywhere. Does anyone have any idea where I can find half screens that work with Certainteed windows?
Thanks!

Here's a place to start looking:
http://locator.certainteed.com/alocator/lpc0001.html
Colbyt
On Sun, 8 May 2005 15:35:15 -0400, "Colbyt"

Good idea. Thanks!