Where to find bi-fold shower door?

I'm looking for a 30" bifold shower door. We live out in the sticks (for instance, the nearest Home Depot is 250 miles away) and the local lumberyard hasn't been much help.
I've Googled it to death, and the only hits I get are either for high-end models or are in the UK. All I really want is a relatively inexpensive aluminum-frame bifold shower door for a basement block shower in a very tight space. A side-hinge door in that area would only open about half way. When they built the house they built not just the shower, but the whole bathroom out of block. The shower door is parallel to - and directly across from - the bathroom door and there are about 18" between them.
The bathroom is so small that when you sit on the toilet you could rest your chin on the edge of the sink. LOL
BTW, making the bathroom larger has been considered and rejected. It's just not worth it to me to tear out all that block. It wouldn't be a big deal if the adjacent rooms weren't finished.
Anyway...any online sources for a door?
Thanks, Brent

How about a single door. I have never seen a bi-fold shower door.
I had a situation similar to this and used a door my Alumax that had a pivot which was not along one edge of the door. Rather it could be set in from the edge of the door by several inches. Worked quite well since the resulting swing into the room was reduced by the amount of the pivot offset from the edge of the door.
I too was miles from any source of supply. I picked the shower door up in the big city and carried it on a plane as hand carried luggage. The entire door, less glass and all frame pieces fit in section of 4" DWV. Carried on three "real flush" toilets too (one per trip.) Then 9/11 screwed up my supply system.
Boden
SQLit wrote:

brent, did you check jc.penny's catalogue or sears?
--
rosie
( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com)

I haven't checked Penney's, but Sears' website didn't have anything. I'm starting to think maybe just a really heavy shower curtain will be the only solution to my shower-curtain-sucking-in-and-sticking-to-legs problem.
I'll check Penney's.
Thanks, Brent

Brent, you might want to try a pleated or folding shower door, as used in RVs where space is a concern. Check out http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts/rv-pumps-water/rv-shower-doors.htm for one source.
This source has folding shower and tub doors for mobile homes: http://www.mobilehomeadvantage.com/sku.cfm/sub_cat_id/69/ID/11 /
Another possibility is in the area of handicap accessibility products. Try http://www.acessinc.com/cart/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=4&subcat=4&cat=Showe r%20Doors
Hope this helps.
- Spellcheck
Good comment--was about to suggest this type of shower door. Had one for years (12) in an RV that I had and it lasted without a problem. MLD

Try
http://www.acessinc.com/cart/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=4&subcat=4&cat=Showe

Great links. Thanks a million.
Brent

Hey, I checked those links (thanks again, BTW) and I noticed the exact same door on two different websites. One site was for mobile home products and the other one was for handicapped-accessible products. The site that called it "barrier free" was $112 higher ($290 vs. $178) for the EXACT SAME DOOR. How's that for adding insult to injury?
Brent

in
Pays to shop around!
Glad I could help.