Where to find a unique drawer slider in California

I need to replace a bottom center drawer slider on an old chest. I went ot Orchard Supply Hardware and Home depot and they don't have any selection there. What type of store can I go to to find an assorment of drawer sliders? Is there an online site that you can recommend?

Reply to
Znott

You could try:

If you don't find anything there, you might want to post this question on rec.woodworking as well. Also if you could put up a picture of the slider you need somewhere (I assume you have another like it) someone might recognize it and be able to tell you where to get one like it.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Or try

Paul F.

Reply to
Paul Franklin

If completely at a loss, you could replace the slider with a functional equivalent. Who will see it?

If, however, you're trying to restore a piece of furniture to its original condition, you may have to manually craft a replacement.

Reply to
HeyBub