Where to buy water softener salt

There must be a discussion group specifically for residents of this area where I can ask this, but I don't know what it is, and I also feel more at home in this group. Where does one go to buy water softener salt in the Northern Westchester / Putnam area, now that Dill's Best is gone. I've always waited until I was running low, then loaded up the car with 80 lb bags until it was about to do a wheelie, and then got my card punched to earn credit for a free bag. But I went out to stock up a few days ago and found that they've gone out of business. The only other place I know to buy salt is Home Depot (who probably was responsible for the demise of Dill's Best) and found that they only had 40 lb bags, which cost almost as much as the 80 lb bags at Dill's Best.
Nick Danger wrote:

Sam's Club, Costco, BJ's, WalMart, KMart, Lowes, Home Depot, Ace Hardware, TruValue Hardware, ALDI, Tops, Price Chopper...
It's all over the place. I buy mine at ALDI: www.aldifoods.com
Rob