Where to buy single-ply membrane roofing materials

Hi, I have a flat roof and I like to buy single-ply membrane materials to put on my flat roof, does anybody know where I can buy them? Either online or a local retail store is fine with me, I am living in Bellevue/Seattle area.

Thanks!

Reply to
Hilbert

Print up a business card on your computer, and purchase your material through a local wholesaler.

It's not dishonest, it's just a way for the wholesaler to cover their butt, if a contractor starts bitching.

Believe it or not, wholesalers want your business! Just don't take a lot of their time, acting like a homeowner.

Reply to
Cody Wells

I have found that most wholesalers will sell to you if you know exactly what you want and don't require retail services to do the purchase, the only requirement is money. Some will restrict sales to businesses that hold retail sales tax licenses, some will require proof that you actually operate a business selling materials and/or services that they carry.

Reply to
EXT