Where to buy sand bags?

Page 2 of 2

responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/Where-to-buy-sand-bags-110922-.htm NYP Burlap wrote: It really depends on what weight burlap you use but we agree: Polypropylene bags are much more durable and better suited for the job of flood control.
HeyBub wrote:

------------------------------------- www.nyp-corp.com Burlap, Jute, Twine, and Polypropylene for Agricultural and Industrial Use.
I used several pairs of old jeans, cut off the legs, double-sewed the ends. Used play sand. I found a lot of uses for sand bags in the shop--as weights until the glue sets up and they are great for the bottom shelf of any machine you need to minimize vibration.