Where to buy sand bags?

responding to

NYP Burlap wrote: It really depends on what weight burlap you use but we agree: Polypropylene bags are much more durable and better suited for the job of flood control.

HeyBub wrote:

Burlap, Jute, Twine, and Polypropylene for Agricultural and Industrial Use.

Reply to
NYP Burlap

I used several pairs of old jeans, cut off the legs, double-sewed the ends. Used play sand. I found a lot of uses for sand bags in the shop--as weights until the glue sets up and they are great for the bottom shelf of any machine you need to minimize vibration.

Reply to
Phisherman