Where to buy replacement Vice Jaws?

Anyone know of a company that sells replacement Vice Jaws?
I bought a large vice at an auction that would be a costly vice if new. The price was cheap so I bought it despite missing one of the jaw pieces that screw on to it. Is there any online (or other) place that sells them?
Thanks in advance
George
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 12, 11:18 am, snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

Vise jaws are available from Wilton, if you were lucky enough to get one of their vises. Use Google to make the internet connection. HTH
Joe
Add pictures here
✖

http://www.southern-tool.com/store/vises.html
http://www.mile-x.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category !0&gclid=CLHgr7yb8ZACFTyKOAodVX6p3A
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

Take the other jaw to a machine shop.
Say: "Make me one like this."
Add pictures here
✖
I have many vices, but I don't know what a vice jaw might be.
Vise jaws are unique to brand, size, and model. You will need a brand name before anyone can help. A local machine shop can make a soft jaw (non hardened) quick and cheap. Checker facing and hardening would be additional.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

Any good industrial tool distributor will either have them or be able to order them for you.
Add pictures here
✖
advin had written this in response to http://www.thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/Where-to-buy-replacement-Vice-Jaws-281052-.htm : I found some on AMAZON
------------------------------------- snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 335015 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
Add pictures here
✖