Where to Buy Plaster

I am in the Los Angels area and I am having trouble finding plaster. When I go the Home Depot, Lowes or other building supply retailers all they have is drywall material. I have found a bag of DAP Plaster of Paris for repairs at Lowes. I also found another bag of finishing plaster at Home Depot. However, I need to do gypsum plaster over gypsum base with a scratch and brown coat and then the finish coat. Where can I buy non finish coat or repair plaster?
Thanks In Advance, Jim Lewis
Jim Lewis wrote:

A _real_ building supply comes to mind...
I use USG's plaster products alot, and as the previous post said, to get it, go to a ___real___ building/construction supply place G
dpb wrote:

Head to a building supply place, not one of the box stores although I have seen Structolite in my local Lowe's (which I believe is gyp based but not sure).