where to buy outdoor RG6 cable box?

Where can I buy a cable box, like the Leviton structured media enclosure, but for outdoor use?
I don't need anything as fancy as that, but just a large enough box that I can keep all the splitters and connectors protected from weather.
Thanks!
Raymond

An electrical supply company would have weatherproof pull and junction boxes in various sizes.
On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 22:36:52 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

Home Depot sells the grey gasketed Carlon boxes in various sizes. Use cord connectors with grommets and make all entries from the bottom. They should stay very dry. You could be able to do OK just sealing the entries with duct seal if you don't want to buy the connectors
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Great! I'll go take a look today. Will it be in the same area where they sell electrical boxes?
Thanks!
Raymond
On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 23:29:48 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

Yep, in the electrical.